Fat Busting ~ Skin Tightening ~ Cellulite Reduction
Body Sculpting is using FDA approved, non-invasive procedures including Low Level Light, Ultrasound Cavitation and Radio Frequency to reduce the volume of fatty layers, tighten and tone the skin and reduce cellulite. Each session will include Sauna Blanket & Vibration Plate, and could include Low Level Light Therapy, Ultrasound Cavitation, Radio Frequency, Wood Therapy and Vacuum Therapy and treatment times may vary but a typical session will last between 1 and 1.5 hours.
Skin Tightening & Cellulite Reduction, using low level laser light therapy and radio frequency ~ $85 per area, single session
Cellulite Reduction & Fat Cavitation, using low level laser light therapy and ultrasound cavitation ~ $85 per area, single session
Skin Tightening & Fat Cavitation, using radio Frequency and Ultrasound Cavitation ~ $85 per area, single session
3 Sessions ~ $235 per area treated
6 Sessions ~ $450 per area treated
Skin Tightening, Cellulite Reduction & Fat Cavitation, Single Session ~ $155 per area treated
Each session will include Sauna Blanket & Vibration Plate, Low Level Light Therapy, Ultrasound Cavitation, Radio Frequency, Vacuum Therapy and may include Wood Therapy. treatment times may vary but a typical session will last between 2 and 2.5 hours and will see the most results.
3 Sessions ~ $450 per area treated
6 Sessions ~ $900 per area treated
Areas: Thighs, Abdomen, Hips, Buttock, Back & Upper Arm, Chin, Face…anywhere you have subcutaneous fat, cellulite dimpling or loose skin.
Contraindications (you cannot have treatments, it can be dangerous!)
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Heart Problems, Diseases or Pacemaker
- Kidney Damage, Diseases or Problems.
- Liver Damage, Diseases or Problems.
- Acute Inflammatory Processes
- Hemorrhagic Disease, Trauma or Blood Disorders
- Metal or Plastic Implants
- Abnormal Immune System or Autoimmune Conditions
- Numb or Insensitive to Heat
- Avoid during Menstrual Period
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Ultrasound Cavitation safe? – Yes, it is a safe, FDA Approved, non-invasive, comfortable, and non-invasive body-shaping procedure to use focused, pulsed ultrasound energy to selectively destroy fat cells. It does not require anesthesia and leaves no scars and has virtually no side effects. Ultrasound energy is designed to target fatty tissues beneath the skin only, and does not affect the blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues and can be considered as a treatment alternative to surgical liposuction. The only pre and post treatments are to drink plenty of water to facilitate the elimination of the broken down fat.
2. Is the procedure painful? – No, the treatment is painless. You may experience a slight tingling sensation or buzzing in the ear during the cavitation portion of the treatment. Some heat sensation may also be felt, but no pain. Any slight reddening of the skin which may develop during or soon after treatment will quickly disappear, and you may feel a ‘post workout’ type of soreness.
3. What results can I expect? – The ultrasonic cavitation treatment may yield immediate results which you can feel, touch and see and it can be long lasting. However, more significant results will be noticed throughout a minimum series of 3 to 4 treatments with optimal results at the end of between 6 and 12 treatments. The results will be gradual over a number of weeks as your body clears the broken down fatty tissues, the results can be long lasting provided you follow a healthy diet and exercise program. It’s very easy to deposit fat again into the tissues if you over-eat, consume too much alcohol or live a sedentary lifestyle. Ultimately the results may vary depending on each persons tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medication, and changes in hormones, but you can achieve ‘volume reduction’ of fatty tissues and ‘toning of the body’ with positive lifestyle changes.
4. Can I lose weight with Ultrasonic Cavitation? – Fat Cavitation is not a treatment for obesity or weight loss, it is a method for ‘reshaping’ and ‘toning’ the body. It is intended to reduce localized fat tissues which are resistant to exercise around the abdomen (love handles), buttocks, and thighs (saddle bags), that won’t easily go away with simple dieting and exercise.
5. How often can I have the procedures performed? – Skin tightening and cellulite reduction treatments can be performed every 2 days and Fat Cavitation treatments can be performed every 3 days.